Thursday, August 30, 2012

Intense India / India Intensa


A perfect moon wrapped in rainbow clouds bids me farewell from India for now.
With tears of joy and thankfulness for what I lived, I’m smiling back at the sky.
I already feel nostalgia for the lived experiences… intense, profound, complete.
I am stronger, although a part of my heart was broken.
And I leave whole, although I left part of my love with my new friends.
India… intense, complicated, mysterious.
India… colorful, noisy, smiling.
India… friendly, direct, growing.
A mirror in which I saw myself and found new, volatile, alive and vulnerable reflections.
Now what is left is to wait for the dream of returning.

Una luna perfecta envuelta en nubes arcoíris me despide de India por ahora.
Con lágrimas de alegría y agradecimiento por lo que viví, le sonrío de vuelta al cielo.
Ya tengo nostalgia de lo vivido… fue intenso, profundo, completo.
Soy más fuerte, aunque parte de mi corazón se rompió.
Y me voy entera, aunque le dejé parte de mi amor a mis nuevos amigos.
India… intensa, complicada, misteriosa.
India… colorida, ruidosa, risueña.
India… amigable, directa, en crecimiento.
Un espejo en el que me vi y encontré reflejos nuevos, volátiles, vivos y vulnerables.
Ahora queda esperar por el sueño de volver.

No comments:

Post a Comment